Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back to the Blogging world?

Well, i spend much time reading other people's blogs, but I don't really blog myself.  I guess now is as good a time as ever.  I'm just sitting at my desk surrounded by files.  I took a break for a snack.  It's 11:00am and I'm hungry already, but what else is new.  My lastest update on life is that my ballet recital is over.  Sad.  I had a blast though.  I always love the stress, adrenaline, and drama of performance day.  There's always something!  But it all went very well.  I have two weeks off ballet before summer classes.  I thought I would have a ton of free time but I am just as busy as ever.  I like being busy though.  I could cut some stuff out of my life but I like it all.  
I'm looking very forward to seeing Jim Gaffagans comedy show tomorrow night with my poppy.  I'm going to pick pops up from the airport and we are going to have a dinner date and go see the show.  It's an early fathers day present (hot pockets!)



this weekend I am spending at the beach...i live 8 miles from it and never go.  A sad state of affairs.
Next weekend is camping at the springs and a mewithoutyou concert.  HAPPY!

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment